As the situation with COVID-19 is constantly developing, our main priority during these challenging times, continue to be the health and safety of our customers and associates.
At Lizanne's, employees have been informed of COVID-19 protocol changes, that include health precautions put in place for the foreseeable future. To alleviate stress in both communities we have taken action and enforced the following:
- Supplying associates with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as disposable face masks and face shields - either option must be worn during work hours
- Supplying associates with proper cleaning products to sanitize work area prior to shipping each package
- Social distance 2 m (6 ft.) at all times
- Work areas be cleaned at the beginning and end of each shift
- Proper hand washing signs in all washrooms
- Setting up multiple sanitation stations
- Refraining employees from entering the workplace if feeling unwell, and following proper COVID-19 testing procedure before returning to work.
We are doing our best to stay connected to our customers online by taking on quick responses to all inquiries. If you have any further inquiries please e-mail: email@example.com.